Friday, January 16, 2009
Emma Update
Today is Emma's due date and just as I had expected, she's not here yet! We had a doctor's appointment this morning and turns out that she is not quite ready to make her grand entrance into the world. I am still only 1 centimeter dilated and my effacement percentage has not changed (70%) so not much progress again in the last week, the only thing that the midwife did say was that she has definitely dropped more since last week. It's possible that I could still go into labor this weekend, but we went ahead and scheduled an induction for Monday, 1/19, so either way she'll be here soon - we're getting excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such a stubborn little thing huh? :) Ava was nice and cozy in there too. Good luck & can't wait to see pictures! :)
Post a Comment