Sunday, September 20, 2009

8 Months

I've been such a blog slacker lately...I've included some entries from the last couple of weekends as far back as Labor Day. Today Emma is 8 months old - and I have to say that we almost have a walking little girl on our hands! She's definitely mastered crawling, but spends a lot of her time getting up on two feet up against furniture and then lets go for as long as she can free-standing. It's amazing to see how much control she has. She babbles and makes noises all the time and laughs any chance she gets - she's a very happy girl. We are expanding her food intake little by little. I'm starting to get a little adventurous with table foods, but being the paranoid mommy I am, I'm taking it very slow. She holds her bottles all on her own when she eats and has mastered the sippy cup. I've also promised myself that I need to go through her closet and put away all of her clothes that she no longer fits into and need to expand her 9-12 month clothing for the colder months. We're excited to see what these next few months will bring as we get closer to the 1 year old stage! Have a great week everyone!





No comments: