We went home to see both families for her birthday - we figured it was the easiest thing to do and we wanted to all be together for the occasion. We stayed with my parents over the weekend, but Sherry was gracious enough to host the party at her house. I wanted it to just be family so it was both sets of grandparents and then Dan, Kim, Ethan and Cady came over to celebrate with us. I think Emma had a great time - you could almost tell that she knew she was the center of attention that day. She did well eating her first piece of birthday cake, chocolate of course! She also received some nice gifts. She has changed so much in the last year - she's in 12-18 month clothes, in a forward-facing car seat, walking, babbling and talking more and more and developing such a great personality. We are so blessed and we can't wait to see what this year holds for our family of three!
























2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe she is one! She's getting so big and is just adorable :)
I love your haircut! Please get a good picture of it. There are only little snippets shown off here.
Post a Comment