.jpg)
Ok - so to all of you who have been pestering me the last few months about keeping a blog, I am finally getting the motivation to start posting. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to make this a daily ritual, but I will do my best to keep you all better updated about what's going on with us here in Western North Carolina.
So I guess the most recent news is that we are expecting our first child! After reaching our 2nd wedding anniversary this August we figured we would jump on the "family" bandwagon. We found out that it is a girl and we have decided her name will be Emma Grace. I am about 5 months and her expected arrival date is January 18th. We are both very excited about becoming new parents and have very much enjoyed spending the last few months together slowly preparing for her arrival (i.e. working on the nursery, starting a registry, stashing more money away into savings)!
Labor Day Weekend has come and gone, but I am excited because that means we are one step closer to entering the fall season. We were fortunate to share our holiday weekend with dear friends who are pretty much an extension of our family. Michelle and baby Blair came down from VA, which was extremely exciting for me since I have not met Blair since she had been born in June. I was able to see Michelle in April at the tail-end of her pregnancy for her shower, but it was even more delightful seeing her this weekend as a new mom and interacting with her beautiful daughter! Courtney and Austin also joined us on Saturday, which also made for an enjoyable weekend of good meals, fun activities, great conversation, and good company.
In the next few days, I am hoping to get some pictures up of the nursery, our home, and some of the other things we have been up to lately!


3 comments:
YAY!!!! love it. you are officially added to my blog roll :) <3
Love that you have a blog & congrats on your soon to be new arrival! :) Hope everything is going well!
Congrats on your baby girl :)
<3 Dana
Post a Comment