Can you tell that I am looking forward to Thanksgiving?
We seriously need a vacation! Between our full-time jobs and working around the house to get things done for Emma, Allen and I are thoroughly looking forward to our almost week-long vacation we are taking for Thanksgiving this year. It will probably be one of the last times we will be home to Northern VA in a while with Emma arriving in January.
We have got a full itinerary planned for the week between enjoying a huge Thanksgiving Feast at Casa Rolland on Thursday, a day long visit at the salon with mom getting completely pampered on Friday, and my baby shower that my mother is throwing for me at her house on Saturday. It is going to be a very small and intimate affair for just family and close friends - check out the AMAZING baby shower invitation below made by the very talented Michelle Hrudowsky. She did a great job - they are so adorable! The shower will have a Christmas/Wintery Theme. I am so excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment