I took this picture from Courtney and Austin's blog who did a very thorough recap of our weekend together in Athens! The highlight was clearly our visit to my favorite restaurant down there, Last Resort - their Red Velvet Cake is seriously AMAZING! When I had gone down to visit Courtney in May we went there for dinner and split a piece, but this time there was no way in hell we were going to share!
I think Allen's highlight was playing the Wii. Allen is truly an XBox fan, but I think there is probably a Wii in our future - thanks Courtney and Austin!
It was certainly a nice little mini-vacation - thanks for the great weekend guys!


1 comment:
I have to say that you still look amazing! I agree with you, I cannot wait to see you at the end of the month. It will be here before you know it! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment