
Kalea guarding the nursery

Trying to wake Emma up for some playtime
"It's a Girl" balloons on the mailbox to welcome us home!

My little strawberry shortcake!

She looks like her daddy
Allen was able to get some more pictures downloaded to the computer, so I figured while I had the energy to do so I would put some more up of what we've been up to the last few days. Unlike what you can probably see from the pictures, I have managed to return upon the living somewhat and actually do something with my hair and put on some make-up. Unfortunately, that is not really reflected in the pictures, but we did get some cute ones of Emma today.
4 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!
You are so silly, you are glowing Momma and that is all that matters <3
I still don't put on makeup and my contacts... You are better than me! Keep those pictures coming!
You look amazing---besides everyone just looks at the baby anyways :)
She is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment