Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Precious Moments



On a daily basis, we are surprised by the changes in Emma - she makes us feel larger than life. She'll be 4 months old next week, which is so hard to believe. She is extremely verbal in the sense that all sorts of noises are coming out of her mouth, we finally heard her giggle for the first time last week and man does that make your heart melt. She has amazing strength so I know she'll be sitting up on her own in no time and smiles like no tomorrow. I can say that nothing makes us happier than to see our girl grow!

3 comments:

Michelle Hrudowsky said...

I want to see Emma so badly!!!! I have got to figure out when I can make it down there!!!!!!!

florest family said...

look at you on a blogging roll! She is just adorable :) Aren't the giggles amazing?

Courtney said...

Ahhh! She is so cute! are you suuuuure you don't want to bring her to the wedding?? I would love to hear that baby girl giggle!