



Sunday was beautiful - but very hot! Allen decided to tackle cleaning out the garage among a few other things he wanted to accomplish out in the yard. I was able to help him out with a few things while Miss Emma was pretty content with sitting in her boppy chair under some shade right outside the garage doors - she looks so adorable in her little sun hat!Just a look ahead, Emma has her next well-check this Friday - I'm excited to see how much she has grown in the last month and half. It is also going to be exciting because I'm planning to start her on rice cereal after we visit the doctor and get the approval! I'm sure the bebe pod will come in real handy, but we are going to be in the market for a high-chair soon! Keep on the lookout for new updates!
Have a great week Everyone!


2 comments:
Did your seat come with the sun shade or did you buy it separately? I've been trying to figure out a way to be outside for Izzy to play and still be able to watch Tanner without spending a fortune! I'm just really afraid to let him be in the sun!
Emma is adorable! Hope you are all doing well :)
It's really not a sun shade, I guess it looks a lot wider on the picture than it really is. It's more of a way for toys to hang from - that's why I had the hat on her and we pretty much sat the chair under some already provided shade from the house. I totally agree with you about the sun thing, I'm paranoid about Emma getting too much sun; I'm not sure what is out there to help with that, but I'm sure there has to be something inexpensive!
Post a Comment