Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Festivities

It's hard to believe that last year at Easter time Emma was still so little and really couldn't do much, but this year we had a pretty busy day with church first thing in the morning, then pictures at the house, lunch & nap and then an Easter egg hunt with the neighbors before dinner. It was a beautiful day and it couldn't have gone better!

Easter Basket

Still waking up!

Cards from Grandma & Grandpa Rolland and Great-Grandma Marion

Digging into the basket

Easter dress and of course, we can't forget the Coach purse!

Isn't she precious?!

Pictures after church on the front porch

Mom and Emma

All smiles

Mom, Nana and Emma

Had to get a picture of the back of the dress coat!

Nana and Emma

Getting ready for the hunt





I'm ready!

I found one!

Put it in the basket!









Time to go home and get some dinner!

1 comment:

florest family said...

Emma is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! Hope everything is going well :)